Cream Careers

Belkins
Are you looking for the best? Of course you are. To find the best employees these days recruiters agree you must look beyond the 17%* of active job seekers drawn to traditional job boards and also meaningfully engage the other 83%*, who are passive. With our all new multichannel approach, The Chronicle Herald now provides you a comprehensive employment platform, designed to reach and engage the very best candidates, where they are, today.

C-Suite On Deck

Responsive image

Feature market insights and perspectives from top C-Level executives, elite technology influencers and thought leaders from your company here. This signature initiative has garnered immense support...

Contact Us

Events

Related News

HR ANALYTICS

EXPLORANCE INTRODUCES BREAKTHROUGH TOOL FOR EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT IN TUMULTUOUS YEAR FOR TALENT

July 23, 2021

news image

Text-based open-ended employee feedback is difficult to evaluate and understand for enterprise organizations. Still, this unruly qualitative data can now provide the richest and most actionable insights to business and HR leaders. Explorance, a leader in Experience Management (XM) solutions, today announced BlueML, the only machine learning-powered comment analysis solution specially designed to transform employee responses into decision-grade intelligence. BlueML enables business leaders to mak...

Read More

HR ANALYTICS

ACCENTURE ACQUIRES WORKFORCE INSIGHT LLC, ESCALATING ENTERPRISE EMPLOYEES MANAGEMENT SKILLS

July 22, 2021

news image

Accenture recently shared news of acquiring Workforce Insight LLC., a workforce advancement consultancy that offers workforce management and human capital management advisory and technology services. This acquisition has boosted Accenture’s employee management abilities and further reinforces its capability to deliver Human Resource transformation to clients. Established in 2006, Workforce Insight headquarters in Denver, Colorado, is a UKG, Workforce Software, and Workday so...

Read More

HR ANALYTICS

JOON RAISES $2.3M TO STRENGTHEN HR WELLNESS BENEFITS THAT STAFFS ACTUALLY USE AND APPRECIATE

July 21, 2021

news image

JOON, the first platform to cover all dimensions of employee wellbeing in one place. This corporate wellness solution substituting one-size-fits-all perks and manual expenditure reporting with accessible and individualized aids announced that it had raised a $2.3 million Series Seed. Alpha Edison led this with participation from Rock Health, Roth Martin Co-Founder - Rothy's, Allan Jones HR Founder - Bambee, Alex Bitoun Co-Founder - Livongo, David Baga CEO - Even.com, Alex Canter Ordermark Fo...

Read More

HR ANALYTICS

July 23, 2021

news image

EXPLORANCE INTRODUCES BREAKTHROUGH TOOL FOR EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT IN TUMULTUOUS YEAR FOR TALENT

Text-based open-ended employee feedback is difficult to evaluate and understand for enterprise organizations. Still, this unruly qualitative data can now provide the richest and most actionable insights to business and HR leaders. Explorance, a leader in Experience Management (XM) solutions, today announced BlueML, the only machine learning-powered comment analysis solution specially designed to transform employee responses into decision-grade intelligence. BlueML enables business leaders to mak...

Read More

HR ANALYTICS

July 22, 2021

news image

ACCENTURE ACQUIRES WORKFORCE INSIGHT LLC, ESCALATING ENTERPRISE EMPLOYEES MANAGEMENT SKILLS

Accenture recently shared news of acquiring Workforce Insight LLC., a workforce advancement consultancy that offers workforce management and human capital management advisory and technology services. This acquisition has boosted Accenture’s employee management abilities and further reinforces its capability to deliver Human Resource transformation to clients. Established in 2006, Workforce Insight headquarters in Denver, Colorado, is a UKG, Workforce Software, and Workday so...

Read More

HR ANALYTICS

July 21, 2021

news image

JOON RAISES $2.3M TO STRENGTHEN HR WELLNESS BENEFITS THAT STAFFS ACTUALLY USE AND APPRECIATE

JOON, the first platform to cover all dimensions of employee wellbeing in one place. This corporate wellness solution substituting one-size-fits-all perks and manual expenditure reporting with accessible and individualized aids announced that it had raised a $2.3 million Series Seed. Alpha Edison led this with participation from Rock Health, Roth Martin Co-Founder - Rothy's, Allan Jones HR Founder - Bambee, Alex Bitoun Co-Founder - Livongo, David Baga CEO - Even.com, Alex Canter Ordermark Fo...

Read More