■ Our Mission
Building community through innovative employment services.
■ Our Vision
A community in which individuals can foster their work potential and make positive life choices.
■ Our Values
• All people must be treated with compassion, dignity and respect.
• All people have potential and that potential must be encouraged and nurtured.
• People can and do change, and service and/or intervention can influence change.
• Those we serve must be free to enter into or withdraw from service at any time.
• Accountability to the client, community, funding sources and ourselves is essential.
• Continuous self and project development and evaluation is mandatory.
• Advocacy for responsive legislation, policy and resources is required.